Even if the English language is considered the Esperanto of the 21th century, people expect it to be the same in the future. Spanish becomes more and more important though, together with Mandarin, the only language that is able to compete with English because the number of people studying or speaking the language is rising. Do you want us to tell you all about the benefits learning Spanish gives you when you’re looking for work? Take a pen!
Learning Spanish in Spain is a vogue. And this roman language which traces back from Vulgar Latin and which has deep European roots, can pride itself to being studied by 21 million students. It’s the second most spoken language in the world and the official language of more than 30 different countries. There is no city where no one is studying the language, but for sure nothing is better than learning Spanish in its country of origin: Spain.
- Besides the fact that you’re probably going to like the language, learning Spanish in Spain is going to improve your Spanish which gives you the possibility to apply for Jobs all over the world. These are just some of the advantages of learning Spanish, when it comes to find a Job.
- It’s spoken by 585 million of the world population and the number doesn’t stop rising. Do you still think that learning Spanish isn’t useful?
- One of the greatest perspectives is Latin America. If you know Spanish and any other language like English, French, Chinese or Italian that is going to open you many doors on the Job market.
- If you speak English, you’re going to have a lot of possibilities all over the world, for example in the USA. But did you know that Spanish is more and more required for employees in that country? Almost half of the population already speaks Spanish!
- Divers studies have shown that in 2030 7,5 % of the world population will speak Spanish and in 3 generations 10%. In 2050 the USA are going to be the country with the most people speaking Spanish and they’re even going to surpass Spain.
- By the analysis of the demographic world evolution it could have been confirmed that the number of Chinese and English speakers is going to go down for demographic reasons. But the number of Spanish speakers is rising. Would you like to learn Spanish in Spain? Don’t hesitate!
- Imagine you’re from Italy and at the moment you’re learning Spanish and then you find a Job in Great Britain because you also speak English. And there you are the only person who knows Spanish. Aspects like this one give you advantages at work and a better position among your colleagues as well.
- The certificates of Spanish as a foreign language (DELE) are the official recognitions of the level of achievement of the language and the demand for those certificates is rising by 8,5% every year. More and more people want to learn Spanish in Spain.
- Studying Spanish offers you the possibility to choose the country where you want to work yourself: From the European Spain with all its peculiarities, the sea and its gastronomy to exotic countries in Latin America and Central America. In a country as big as Mexico for example you’ll have numerous working possibilities. The choice is up to you!
- Inside of the social networks Spanish took a stand as the second most spoken language on Twitter. On Facebook there are more than 80 million speakers. In both of these social networks there are a lot of Job offers and important information, which show the advantages learning Spanish can have.
- People say Chinese is the language of the future, but why are there already 100 of Chines universities offering Spanish study programs and the number of Chinese who decide to learn Spanish rises every year? You should think about that.