NEW BOOKING CONDITIONS & SAFETY MEASURES
Despite the fact we are facing the third wave of contagion throughout Europe and there are significant limitations to mobility, we would like to inform you that it is not all bad news:
- The European airspace is open, so it is possible to fly between most European countries under certain criteria. One of these is language learning and with our enrolment card, you will not have any problems travelling.
- The mobility restrictions currently in our region are:
- Spain demands a negative PCR test upon arrival completed a maximum of 3 days before travelling, but you do not need to quarantine, so you will start your course as soon as you arrive.
- You cannot leave the region for tourism purposes.
- You cannot go out from 10pm to 6am.
That’s why we have made some notable changes in our booking process, providing greater peace of mind and guarantees when booking a seat in our Spanish courses:
- If a student is unable to travel due to an international ban, a full refund will be made.
- Students can decide not to travel to Spain for their Spanish course until 2 weeks before the beginning of their booking, even if there is no ban and AIP Language Institute is fully operational. In such a case, we offer the following:
- Postponing the start of the course while maintaining the same services and price.
- Using the paid deposit to take one of our online Spanish courses.
Apart from the above stated, we have a very special promo for those booking an on-site Spanish course before February 28th:
20% off on all our courses, on-site and online*
Needless to say that we will resume our lessons under strict safety measures to continue teaching Spanish in completely safe conditions and, to guarantee that, we have obtained ‘Covid-19 Safe School’ certificate, issued by the Spanish Federation of Spanish Schools (FEDELE), after approving our prevention and contingency plan.
We will closely follow any updates on the matter and we will take further safety measures if necessary, doing everything in our power to provide safety and quality so that you only worry about learning Spanish.
Looking forward to seeing you at our school soon!
The team of AIP Language Institute
*Not valid for One-to-One Courses
WINTER SPECIAL DEAL
to be lived.
* 20% off for enrolments made before February 28th.
WHY AIP LANGUAGE INSTITUTE?
Learning a language is always a challenge and learning Spanish can be a tough nut to crack. But, if you really want to learn Spanish, why don’t you just come to Valencia? It is the 3rd biggest city in Spain, located on the Mediterranean coast, where days are sunny and you can enjoy the beach all year round. Besides, with our courses, you will finally get the results you’ve always been looking for.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US