AIP Spanish language school in Spain offers intensive weekly Spanish courses available for all levels in order to further develop your language skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
We will test your language skills through a placement test you have to fill in online after your registration and through an interview with the head of studies on your first day. Based on those results, you will be put into a group that corresponds with your level of Spanish.
All students receive individual guidance that includes:
- An interview in addition to the placement test
- Personal information about your placement test and recomendations of exercices to improve your level of Spanish
- Clear weekly objectives that you discuss with your teacher
- Continuous assessment of your learning progress
- A certificate with an accurate description of your knowledge of the Spanish language.
FALL SPECIAL DEAL
to be lived.
* 20% off for enrolments in courses starting before December 24th. For later starts, 10% off.
OUR INTENSIVE SPANISH COURSES IN VALENCIA
This course consists of four Spanish lessons per day (20 hours a week) from Monday to Friday and is available for all levels: elementary (A1), intermediate (A2) , upper intermediate (B1) or advanced (B2 and C1).
This course is applicable to everyone! If you have never learnt Spanish, your knowledge is limited to a few words, or you have an advanced level but you are ready to work on your technique and progress steadily, this course is still for you!
Develop the four basic language skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing);
Improve your level of Spanish while taking time to enjoy Valencia, thanks to the weekly activities organised by the school.
Wishing to come to Valencia and enjoy a cultural experience learning Spanish, but not interested in having indoor classes? What about improving your Spanish with the help of our teachers, but outdoors? Then this is the right course for you!
Summer is here! So get ready to enjoy the artistic and cultural treasures of a city as wonderful as Valencia: beaches, terraces, gardens… everything you need to bring your Spanish classes to life. Discover all the main tourist attractions, the culture, the history and the gastronomy, always with the company of the best guides: your teachers.
By means of outdoors fun activities, you will enjoy a different Spanish course, in a relaxed atmosphere so that you learn Spanish at your own pace and improve your oral and written comprehension, while you experience Valencian life and learn all the little secrets about this charming Mediterranean city with an Accredited School by Instituto Cervantes.
- From June 29th to October 2nd
- Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 12.50 pm
- Maximum of 8 students per group, minimum of 3
- Join in any Monday
- All levels
- Tickets to all tourist attractions. At least 4 a week
- Public transport (bike rental, bus, metro and tram)
- Teacher and materials
- AIP’s activities program + weekend trips (some may have an extra cost)
Not included: Lunches or drinks at bars (except for the horchata tasting activity and the paella class).
- Improving your communication skills, both oral and written in an incredible environment
- Expanding vocabulary
- Discovering and living the Valencian and Spanish culture
- Enjoying the main attractions of Valencia and its region
HOW DOES THE COURSE WORK?
Every day we’ll have a different themed class. Through texts, videos and the city itself we will learn and practice Spanish. We will make use of the gamify the activities with Geogymkhanas, treasure hunts, fun quizzes and themed circuits while we discover the city.
As preparation for each class, you will be emailed the material we’ll be using so that you can read it at home the day before. If you also want to work more at home, you will have optional exercises and the possibility to access some online grammar material.
In short, dynamic classes to experience the Spanish language, culture, history, gastronomy and Mediterranean life. And, if you want more, you can always complement this course with our online or in-class private lessons.
We will always adjust our visits program according to the students we have each week. We don’t want any student doing the same activity on different weeks. These are some of our students’ favourites activities:
- Visit to the historic centre + horchata tasting
- Bike tour (includes bike rental)
- Visit to the Port of Valencia and the dockyards
- Visit to the City of Arts and Sciences Circuit + Fallas Museum
- Visit to the Central Market + Silk Market + Paella tasting
And many others we have in store that will blow you away.
WHAT IS DELE?
DELE is the only official certificate for Spanish of the Spanish Department of Education in Spain and it is administered by Instituto Cervantes. It is internationally recognised and can be extremely useful for your future, if you want to start a career, get a better position within your company or if you intend to study at any Spanish institution or university.
AIP Language Institute provides you with the possibility to prepare for the DELE exam.
The course consists of four daily lessons of 50 minutes from Monday to Friday and is available for all levels. We cover all the different parts of the exam.
LENGTH OF THE COURSE
Minimum two weeks, maximum four weeks. We strongly recommend the course of four weeks to be well prepared for the exams, although the student’s success always depends on his or her previous knowledge.
DELE course dates 2020
- January 20th – Februry 14th
- March 23th – April 17th
- April 20th– May 16th
- June 15th – July 10th
- August 17th – September 11th
- September 7th – October 2nd
- October 19th – November 14th
- From 9:00 to 13:00.
- From 13:30 to 17:30.
Depending on the demand for classes and rooms the schedule could change.
This course consists of 5 Spanish lessons per day (25 weekly lessons) from Monday to Friday and is available for all levels: elementary (A1), intermediate (A2) , upper intermediate (B1) or advanced (B2 and C1).
The course consists of 20 lessons per week of standard Spanish that you associate with one of the following three options:
- 5 extra lessons of Spanish language per week
- or 5 Spanish Business lessons per week
- or 5 DELE preparation lessons per week
This course is addressed to everyone. However, we especially recommend it to students or professionals who want to progress in a very short period of time.
Develop the four basic language skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
Improve your level of Spanish while taking time to enjoy Valencia thanks to the weekly activities organized by the school.
According to the selected option:
- You will improve your level of Spanish
- You will improve your level of Business Spanish
- You will be prepared for the DELE exam
This course consists of 6 Spanish lessons per day (30 weekly lessons) from Monday to Friday and is available for all levels: elementary (A1), intermediate (A2) , upper intermediate (B1) or advanced (B2 and C1).
These 30 courses consist of 20 lessons per week of standard spanish that you associate with two of the following three options:
- n5 extra lessons of Spanish language per week
- and/or 5 Business Spanish lessons per week
- and/or 5 DELE preparation lessons per week
This course is applicable to everyone! However, we especially recommend it to students or professionals who want an extremely rapid progress over a very short period of time. This is a very intensive course for extra performance.
Develop the four basic language skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
Improve your level of Spanish while taking time to enjoy Valencia thanks to the weekly activities organised by the school.
According to the selected option:
You will improve your level of Spanish
You will improve your level of Business Spanish
You will be prepared for the DELE exam
This is the perfect course for those who cannot dedicate many hours to the study of Spanish and really need to improve their level. If you feel that your communicative ability is good, but you need to reinforce your vocabulary and get a better grasp of the Spanish grammar, this might the way for you. By means of different materials such as texts, videos, grammar sheets and original material created by our school you will be able to achieve your goal.
Available for all levels.
From 9.00am to 11.20am
- Improve reading and listening comprehension.
- Expand vocabulary.
- Practice and study grammar items according to the course level.
- Work on written communication.
A course for those who already have a proper command of the language and are trying to improve their speaking skills. In this course you will work on your speaking fluency together with vocabulary.
Available for all levels.
From 11.35 am to 12.55 pm
- Improve conversation comprehension and speaking production.
- Expand and practice vocabulary.
- Gain confidence when using the language.
Take a look at our activities programs for the upcoming months
If you want to learn Spanish, but you do not have time to go on long commutes to attend Spanish classes at a school or you don’t have a budget to travel to Spain and learn the language here, then our online Spanish classes might be the right fit for you.
We offer 3 different options:
– Group Online Spanish Classes: up-to-four-students groups where you will follow a syllabus, created by our teachers according to the Instituto Cervantes guidelines, and with highly dynamic lessons during which you will be able to learn alongside your online Spanish tutor, together with the rest of the students.
– Private Online Spanish Classes: private Spanish lessons online where you don’t have to worry about public transport delays or traffic jams. Just get comfy and get ready to start learning with one of our Spanish teachers and with a pre-established syllabus.
– Private Pro Online Spanish Classes: if you know exactly what you need and you want to take control of your learning progress, this is the right way to go. You decide when, how and what to learn and with all that information, your online Spanish tutor will plan your lessons accordingly so that we can meet your needs.
Now it’s up to you to decide how and how fast you want to learn Spanish online. Despite offering 3 different types of online Spanish classes, they all have lots in common.
Before starting with the online Spanish lessons, you need to take a written level test (you can find them on the top right corner of this page), followed by a short live interview to confirm the results of the first part of the test.
Once we are done with this initial step, we are then ready to start with the online Spanish classes. The live lessons are going to play a huge part in your progress, but also the feedback you will be getting from your Spanish teacher after every single class.
In order to measure your progress, your online tutor and you will establish a set of soon-to-be-achieved goals, so that you can be aware of your own development, as well as making sure you reach your targets. After achieving the results you have previously set, we will issue an attendance certificate with the guarantee of an Accredited Center by Instituto Cervantes.
Last but not least, what about thinking outside the box a little bit? Imagine you are planning on coming to our school for a Spanish course and your Spanish needs to be polished. Or, picture yourself achieving a certain degree of fluency after taking some lessons at our school and then you go back home, but you don’t want to lose your progress. In any of these cases, our online Spanish classes can be a useful asset to make the most out of one of our Spanish courses.
Learn more about our online Spanish classes here.
In addition to your basic training, individual courses are offered for people who want to learn at their own pace and/or who have special needs or requirements.
Since October 2015, anyone interested in obtaining the Spanish nationality has had to pass two exams which are closely related to Spain and the Spanish language.
1. DELE: this exam certifies the level of knowledge of the Spanish language. In order to obtain the DELE diploma (Diploma of Spanish as a foreign language) A2 or a higher level is required.
2. CCSE (Conocimientos constitucionales y socioculturales de España): certifies the knowledge of the Spanish Constitution and the social and cultural realities in Spain.
The contents of the CCSE exam are divided into two groups: the Constitution, administrative and territorial organization (60% of the content) and Spanish culture, history and society (40% of the content).
AIP Languages is an official preparation and examination centre for this exam. If you want to see a sample test, click here.
Do you want to be more than just a tourist in Valencia? Then this course is perfect for you, you can sign up to our 1 day Spanish class where you can have a look into the Spanish language and the Spanish culture. You can choose the subject of your course together with your teacher and can also enjoy the activities the school offers in the free time. This is perfect if you want to do something different during your holidays!
Please choose the timetable that best suits you during the school timetable (9.00 – 21.00h)
Prices for 1 person
|1 Lesson||€ 44|
|5 Lessons||€ 200|
|10 Lessons||€ 368|
Prices for 2 people
|1 Lesson||€ 55|
|5 Lessons||€ 270|
|10 Lessons||€ 445|
Mejora tu perfil profesional con nuestro curso para profesores de español en España.
Nuestros profesores compartirán contigo los recursos y herramientas que mejores resultados dan en nuestras clases.
Además, disfrutarás de dos talleres formativos a la semana que tratarán aspectos fundamentales de la docencia.
Tendrás numerosas oportunidades para poner en práctica todo lo aprendido con la ayuda de nuestros profesores.
Descubre mucho más acerca de nuestro Curso de formación para profesores ELE.
Our Spanish/English Language Summer school in Spain is ideal for 13 to 18-year-olds, with the perfect combination of fun Spanish/English lessons and workshops in the morning, and great recreational and cultural activities in the afternoon, with participants from all over the world.
Find out more about our Teen Spanish Summer School in Valencia
AIP Language Institute, together with Levante UD, offers the possibility of enjoying an unforgettable summer in Valencia. Available for boys and girls of different nationalities between 13 and 21 years old, with football skills from beginner to federated level. You will learn the basic techniques through a selected group of coaches from Levante UD, a football team that competes in the First Division in the Spanish League, while at the same time you will learn Spanish or English at our Instituto Cervantes accredited school in Valencia.
Find out more about our Soccer Camp in Valencia