Will you be a B1 or B2?
Take our Spanish Intermediate Level Test and find out.
With our test you get:
✅ Questions designed by language experts.
🚀 It only takes a few minutes to complete.
💡 Instant results in your inbox to know exactly where you stand.
Take the Test Now and Unlock Your Spanish Potential!
If you have already enrolled in one of our Spanish courses, then you need to take our Student’s Level Tests.
They also test your writing and speaking skills, helping us to assess your knowledge in more detail and be able to assign you to the right course.
Also, you will not get immediate results in your inbox as we cannot know how good your Spanish is until you have a private chat with one of our teachers.
If you want to prepare for the Spanish B1 test, first you need to master the B1 level.
If you’re eyeing that B1 level, our Spanish intermediate level test is an excellent primer to help you evaluate your current skills.
Mastering B1 is an attractive challenge and our Spanish Intermediate Level Test is the first step towards discovering where you stand.
While this is not an official certificate, it gives you an accurate gauge of your grammar and vocabulary proficiency.
What are the key benefits of our Intermediate Spanish quiz?
- All the questions included in the quiz have been specially designed to challenge your B1 level skills.
- You will get instant feedback in your inbox. In just a couple of minutes, you will be aware of what your strengths and weaknesses are.
- It’s absolutely free. No cost, no hassle.
Evaluate your skills with our Spanish B2 test
Interesting in getting fluent in Spanish?
Our Spanish intermediate level test is a personal tool for self-assessment and provides a solid measure of your abilities in grammar and vocabulary, so you can make informed decisions about your next learning steps.
Why should you take our intermediate level test?:
- Prepare for your language certifications by putting your language skills to the test.
- Get a reality check of your current proficiency with real-time results.
- The more you know about your Spanish level, the better choice you will make when choosing your Spanish course.
Want to test your progress? Accept the challenge of our intermediate Spanish quiz.
Being intermediate means you’ve already come a long way, but there’s still room for growth and improvement.
With our Spanish Intermediate level test, we provide you with a streamlined way to measure your skills and find out what’s left to tackle.
What steps should you take after doing the test?:
- No matter what result you obtain. Whether it was what you expected or not, keep up with the work. Set new goals, stay motivated and keep track of your progress.
- By knowing where you stand with your level of Spanish, you will have a better insight into what you need to improve your skills.
This test is not an official certification. It doesn’t have listening or speaking components. It’s a practical tool to help you evaluate your current level of Spanish in grammar and vocabulary.