Where are the students who come to Valencia from to learn Spanish? People from all over the world decide to come to Spain to learn Spanish. Still the countries of origin of the students are different from city to city. If you choose Valencia, you should know that here you’re going to meet a lot of Italians but also students from other countries.
It depends on the city you choose which nationalities you’re going to meet. A lot of Russians for example decide to go to Barcelona to learn Spanish, people from North America prefer Madrid. But where does the majority of the students who decide to learn Spanish in Valencia come from? Let me tell you:
- Italy. Here in Valencia most of the students are from Italy. Their passion for the sea and the beach and the cheap life in Valencia compared to other Spanish cities make them come to Valencia to learn Spanish.
- Great Britain. There are also a lot of British students in Valencia. Amazed by all the fun you can have here and the relaxed way of life in the city, a lot of them even decide to stay here to live.
- Germany. Germans are everywhere and so you can meet a lot of them in Valencia as well. The good connections to other Spanish cities convince them to come to Valencia to learn Spanish.
- China. There are more and more Chinese people in Valencia and so the number of Chinese students is rising as well. Even if Flamenco isn’t typical for Valencia, they’re carried away by our Spanish traditions.
- Poland.This group of people learning Spanish remains loyal to Valencia. So a lot of Polish and especially girls choose the city next to the sea to learn Spanish.
- France. Our French neighbors aren’t the most represented in Valencia, but they’re also among the nationalities which constantly come to spend some time in the city to learn Spanish. Besides that they love Tapas.
- USA.The last years the number of American students in Valencia has been rising. Valencia is becoming more and more popular, especially for those who want to get away from big cities.